Saturday, September 9, 2017

On the Edge


I have a thing for metal. Chain, knives, jewelry, bells, and coins. I love the texture, the temperature, the delicate sound it makes when it meets something else. There's nothing like it. It ignites every sense in me. I enjoy how cold, how hard, how smooth it is against my skin. Being shiny doesn't hurt either. I like that it can be sharp. I like the threat of it, how I can feel that threat so keenly without any damage. It's a heady sensation that always keeps me on the edge.


Sinful Sunday

9 comments:

  1. I love cold steel. Knife play is a favorite fetish, in fact. Your image is striking and beautiful! Outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I am a lover of metal too, for all the things you say. My favourite collar is my metal one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am totally with you on metal things too, especially knives

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feel of cold metal is fantastic. Add to it that metal photographs so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours in this image are great and its focal strength

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit that I'm not much into knives, myself. But that captures the edginess, and the mood, brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you here, or would be if I didn't have a nickel allergy which means I can't really use metal in play.

    Your image took my breath away though.

    ReplyDelete