Friday, June 10, 2016

Collarfails #1: My Milkshake Brings all the Serial Killers to the Yard

As promised, I present you with some of the fail messages from this week on Collarspace. I'd say it's been a successful week as no one has messaged me to tell me I'm fat. Woohoo!



Okay? Why are you asking me? Also your profile says you're 23. He subsequently asked if I had kik or Skype. When I said no, he asked if I had unlimited text. I told him I wasn't giving him my phone number.


Um...no. I'm cool with prefabricated children, but this baby factory is closed for business. Also, not a cow, bro. 


*barfs* Also, how am I a gold digging bitch?



*Instablock* All of my no. All of it. Plus some of yours.

3 comments:

  1. Jesus, where do they make these bottom dwellers?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel my messages are the eloquence themself. Simple as they are, but it is easy to outshine shit I guess. I usually read the profile and write something topical for that person. highlighting common interests and such.
    How would you like to be addressed on collarspace, what message would make you feel?

    So if not collarspace then where should we look?

    ReplyDelete