Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Meowther's Day


I'm feeling sad lately, so you get a picture of the kittens living on my mother's porch. She started with one stray, who had her first litter last April. One of that litter stuck around and lived on our porch as well. Priss, the big mama, had her third litter a few weeks ago, and Scruff, the one from her first litter had her first litter a couple days ago. The older set have decided to cuddle with the newborns and it is the most adorable shit ever.

Happy Meowther's Day

Sinful Sunday

5 comments:

  1. That is a great deal of pussy going in there. Hope you are feeling better soon

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! My very favorite thing! Little babies!! We have a black cat who also does what this sweetie up front is doing with his/her mouth. We call it "Vampire face". So lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely gorgeous little pussies! Hope you feel better soon.

    Velvet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I hope your sadness is short-lived. I'm sure the cuddling of sweet baby kittens can help soothe your soul a little, anyway. -- MariaSibylla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I'm too late to make the requisite pussy pun. :( Nice shot, though. They're very cute.

    ReplyDelete