Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pocket Domme by Mistress Peach

So, I and the rest of my lovely quartet of kinky bitches are also some super geeks. Peach, being the only actual dominant among us was labeled our "pocket dom." Then something wonderfully nerdy happened, and I'd like to share it with you. If you are unfamiliar with Pokemon, I suggest listening to the video and then reading the lyrics.


I wanna be the very best
Like no Domme ever was
To spank them is my real test
To flog them is my cause

I would travel in pink high heels
Grinning like a loon
'Cause beating folks is quite a steal
And puts a tingle in my poon

POCKET DOMME
Gotta spank 'em all!
They cry and squee
And say "oh please don't smack me!'
POCKET DOMME
Pain never ends
'Cause the paddle's my best friend

POCKET DOMME
Gotta spank 'em all!
A welt and bruise
Your booty I'll gladly use
You sneer at me, I'll fuck with you
PO-CKET DOMME!

Gotta spank 'em
Gotta spank 'em all
POCKET DOMME

~ by Mistress Peach~

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I hadn't watched that show in years, but I guess you never forget that tune!

    ReplyDelete