Saturday, January 2, 2016

Lady Godiva

Sinful Sunday

Truth be told, nearly all of my photography here uses windows as a light source. My phone takes much better pictures when I use natural light over artificial. While both images have filters, I really am naturally the color of paper, and natural light really brings that out.


Probably my favorite feature about myself is my hair. I started growing it back out when I started dancing. I have often jokingly called it Repunzel hair. However, today, I'm invoking the legend of Lady Godiva as I perch nude before my window, using my hair to cover all the important bits so as to not give the elderly neighbor a heart attack.

12 comments:

  1. Your hair is beautiful and the natural light is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image on the right, the pale tones of your skin make you look almost mystical and the way your breast is just visible through your air is so sexy

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image on the left. Your hair is stunning!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your hair! I've been growing mine for some time, and definitely resonate with this. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know which shot I prefer. They are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair! I'm growing mine out as well and it's driving me crazy :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is absolutely stunning, giving these an almost nymph like feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is gorgeous - true fairy tale hair. You make a lovely Lady Godiva (or Rapunzel!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous picture - in all aspects
    BMN x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Which is not to say that I find the rest of you any less so.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, these are beautiful. So romantic! Xxx

    ReplyDelete