Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Blue Collar Bondage: Part 3: Kisses


Duke slipped on a pair of gloves and slid to the floor behind me, dragging leather-clad hands down over my ass. Gently, he began to knead each buttock, massaging the muscles with devilish expertise. It was almost a torture in and of itself, as I want to relax under his deft attentions, but the bite of the clamps, the stretch of the plug, and the steady pressure of the chain on my clit made that impossible. I let out another whimper.

He chuckled, brushing his fingers lightly over those sensitive spots to either side of my sex where belly met thigh. "Yep, we'll definitely have to make more of those sounds."

He moved his hands back down over my ass and up between the legs to stroke itch lip between thumb and forefinger. Then he squeezed them together around the chain, moving steadily upward. I squealed has he flicked the chain where it rested over my clit, sending vibrations thrumming through my body.

"There it is," he said in that smug way of his.

Gripping my hips firmly, Duke stood back up and wandered back over to the armoire. He pushed the dolly back, still topped with the other plugs, but it now also held a leather slapper, a small read flogger, and a small wooden paddle.

I pouted. "Awww, not the paddle..."

Duke looked up from the cart with narrowed eyes. I found myself spun around again and the pressure from the chain eased as he released it and let it fall to the floor. I squawked when he roughly pulled out the small plug and replaced it with a larger one. Satisfied with the placement, he retrieved the chain and fastened it back in place. I bit my lip against the slight but persistent pain of the plug.

Two sharps swats of the paddle landed low on my ass.

"Fuck!" I nearly stumbled as I came back around again.

Duke held the paddle up to my face. "Kiss it."

I tentatively pressed my lips to the smooth surface.

He turned it to lift my chin with the edge. "I will do as I please and you will do as you're told. Each time you misbehave, we will change the plug early. When we run out of plugs, we stop playing and I take what's mine. Understood?"

I nodded slowly.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Properly, Rabbit."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl," he said, leaning down to press his lips to mine. I nipped at his lips, catching the lower one between my teeth. I sucked his lip gently, pressing my body into his. His free hand dropped to rest idly on my hip, large and warm against my skin.

"Ow!" I squeaked as the paddle crashed against my ass again.

"You are distracting me from my intended target, and we can't have that."

I sighed as he pulled away, mourning the loss of contact. He set the paddle aside and resumed his maddening caresses, sliding his hands down my shoulders, over my back, and across my belly. The leather of his gloves was soft and supple, smooth like silk against my skin. Every brush of his fingers brought out a sigh just short of a moan. Moving to the side of me, he slipped a hand beneath the chain low on my belly, pulling it tighter against the sensitive nub of flesh there. He pushed my hips back, bending me slightly at the waist, forcing me to my toes.

His hand landed on my ass with a muffled thwap. The leather softened the blow, leaving a tingle in its wake. I gasped softly as he continued this leisurely assault, peppering my ass with not-quite-stinging blows. I wanted to sink into the sensation, relax into to his skilled palms, but my calves and shoulders burned from the effort of holding myself up to him. When my knees began to wobble, he eased me back into my original position.

He came back into full view, taking up the red flogger from the dolly. It was one of mine, a fairly lightweight thing with perhaps a dozen or so falls of a lush suede. He ran it through his hands, gathering up the ends before flicking it at my nipple. The sharp movement snapped the clamp right off. Before the curse could escape my lips, he'd flicked off the other one too.

"Fuck!" I breathed as blood painfully rushed back to my nipples.

"Oops. They fell off. Don't worry. I'll fix that for you, Rabbit." He gave me a lopsided grin. I glared at him as he reattached the clamps.

He circled me, snapping the flogger against my breasts, deliberately leaving the clamps this time. He drew the falls over my shoulder, letting them brush over my skin and tickle their way down my back. It snapped against each shoulder blade once before he settled into a lazy figure-eight pattern. He tired of that quickly, moving steadily downward, back to his primary objective. Each lash bit into my cheeks with calculated precision, the sting of it reverberating through me. He played me like a drum, making me dance to his beat, as I twisted away from the sting or swayed with the pain.

Suddenly, he stopped, stepping in behind me, rubbing his hands over the stinging globes. I felt him kneel again and slide his hands between my thighs. Gently, he eased them apart until I held a wide stance. He rose again and the flogger landed solidly between then, snapping against my sex. I wobbled again, the vibrations from the chain nearly undoing me.

"Oh..."

He pulled the chain hard against my clit from the back and slapped the flogger up again and again. The leather stung my sensitive lips, but beyond the pain, an intense throbbing was driving me mad. The chain pressed almost too hard against me, the sensations almost too intense. He picked up speed, spinning the flogger against the most tender part of me. He caught hold of me as I came and my legs buckled.


Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

1 comment:

  1. All the elements are in here for a lovely session... plugs & clamps, leather and a paddle. Lovely!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete