Saturday, December 5, 2015

Denial Denied

I understand what you're doing.
I really do.
I understand what you want me to do.
You told me.
But you gave me the choice.

You shouldn't have.

I know that no is not your way.
You "steer."
You give choices.
You want me to choose
that which would please you most.
But you gave me the choice.

You have no idea how
infinitely frustrating
that is to me.
There is a reason that
I gave you the power
to deny me.

I don't always have the strength
to deny myself.

I didn't seek the chain
for choices.
I don't want
choices.

But no is not your way.

You know,
I don't think
you have ever told me
no.
I know there's not much
Opportunity.
You are terribly
permissive.
It's rare you require permissions
for anything.
As long as I ask,
you never say no.

I wish you would.
I wish you would
tell me no,
for once.
I wish you would
just say no
when you don't want
me
to do something,
instead
of leaving me
in this
interminable purgatory
of choices.

The miles
that stretch between us--
those daunting,
seemingly endless
miles--
prevent the bondage
I seek.
The only restraint
left to you
is
that little word
you won't give me.

I crave
freedom
from all this
choosing.

But you deny me that.

The only
thing
you deny me.

Denial itself.




Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

5 comments:

  1. Love this!!! I hate choices sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!

    "I crave
    freedom
    from all this
    choosing."

    Beautiful and strong!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poetry is such a rich vision into the mind of a submissive-- deliciously identifiable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so powerful and I can completely relate to the sentiment

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete