Sunday, December 6, 2015

Candy Caned


My first and last taste of a cane was almost 5 years ago now, in January of 2011 with one of the little beauties you see clutched between my toes. Braided, plastic candy canes you can find for a whopping $1 at a number of stores. I don't know how I would have felt about them if my former dom had eased me into canes, rather than using it for punishment right from the off. As of right now, they are a limit with play partners. Daddy isn't fond of canes because of the way they bruise, so it's not something I'm terribly worried about with him.

Peach, however, adores the little beasties, so this one is going in her stocking this year.

Sinful Sunday

11 comments:

  1. Superb! I'm never going to be able to look at a candy cane in the same way.

    O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness of this photo. Makes it very sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in this image is yummy :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine the imprints the cane would leave on the skin. I always look at those at the dollar store but can never think of an idea to use it. You did a splendid job with using it as a prop. Creative & festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great picture, I am not a fan of canning either, unless they are candy ones that is

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm terrified of canes so we've not attempted play with them yet but these sort of canes are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the layout of the rope, canes, and lights; it's a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a scintillating treat for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the votives placed around your legs. A lovely take on wrapping yourself in twinkle lights :)

    ReplyDelete