Saturday, November 28, 2015

Madame Sophia

Prior to my move in October, my wand died a sad pitiful death whilst I was attempting to...ahem...well, you know. I think the most disappointing thing in sex is having your orgasm ruined not by a partner, but by fucking electricity.

I resolved that once I moved, I would acquire a new buzzy friend. I managed to order three other toys prior to replacing my staple toy. Foxy had alerted the girls that EdenFantasys was having some combo sale and I ordered three new pieces for my collection. And since their sales are so ridonkulous, I decided to go there to find my new wand.

I settled on the Sophia Luxury Wand, which was a bit pricier than I really intended to get, but at $40 off, who can bitch? She finally arrived today, and, well, she's kind of adorable. Much smaller than a Hitachi, waterproof, and rechargeable.

And it's fucking purple, which is the predominant color scheme of my toy bag.

I'm excited to see what this little beauty can do.



Sinful Sunday

15 comments:

  1. i love the way that you lined everything up, makes it look purposefully sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely color. I hope you enjoy that wand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shapes here - that toy looks keen to get started!

    O

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lovely new thing to have in ones life!

    mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have lots of fun :) Gotta love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty looking friend you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully you'll get a lot of pleasure from it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that looks so sweet! . . . and I so want to know how you both get along together!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely friend. I hope she brings you much pleasure!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I honestly didn't notice the toy. There are fingers in your panties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoyed your new purchases ;)
    great angle shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful toy! I hope you get much enjoyment out of it! - Maria

    ReplyDelete