Saturday, November 21, 2015

Broken Wings


This is an oldie. I was 19 when this was taken. It was my first encounter with my first dom. The markings were done with one of my mini twin floggers. I always liked the picture because the marks reminded me of wings. One is unfinished because of the position we were in limited his swing, but I find it interesting that these were the first marks of that relationship, given how it ended. Broken wings to begin a broken relationship.

I think it fitting.


Sinful Sunday

11 comments:

  1. It sounds like a sad story, beautiful marks though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a powerful image, I love the marks and how they resemble broken wings

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness 19 ??? These things hadn't even crossed my mind then. Remarkable photo and so intrigued to know more.
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Yes, 19. My first BDSM relationship was my first relationship period. I've been a freak forever. XD

      Delete
  5. this is lovely, and does look like something out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful wings, made poignant by the sadness you hint at in the future.

    ReplyDelete