Sunday, September 27, 2015

Kinky Cakery




For this month's kinky party, we celebrated the recent marriage of a couple in the community with a collaring ceremony and a kinky wedding reception. I volunteered to make the cake. Naturally, it had to be kinky. Green and silver for the colors in the collar, and a dungeon scene with equipment used at our parties.
  • Strawberry cake with buttercream icing
  • A St. Andrew's Cross made of Kit Kats
  • A Spanking bench made of Twix and a Snickers bar
  • Candles made of fruity tootsie rolls
  • Licorice rope
  • Licorice flogger
  • A border with Sixlets
  • Triskelia on nonpareils 
  • A gummy teddy bear (for the Littles)
  • A paddle and belt of buttercream
Of course, not having moved yet, I had to construct this in my kitchen with my parents wandering through. 

Mom loved the "little swirls" on the sides of the cake. 


Sinful Sunday

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Are you taking orders? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bloody fabulous, you are so very clever.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! . . . just wonderful! And did your mother not ask about the "kit-kats" ???
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't put those on the cake until I got to the location because they would have fallen in transport. She never saw those. lol

      Delete
  4. Haha. This looks delicious and I love the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I'm getting some naughty ideas ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete