Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lady Fapping: Long Distance Lovin'








Not exactly what I had in mind when I asked that question, but I'll take it. I go fish out a jelly plug and a small three-pronged massager, and once in place, lay on the bed.













Sigh, now I have to get up and go find a third toy. 










When you use the word vibe to describe all three toys, I get confused....






I couldn't help it!!







Dammit, now I have to go find the damn things...Which happened to have been buried loose in the bottom of my toy bag. 

































Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

3 comments:

  1. It seems like fun and complicated at the same time. But mostly fun. Thanks for sharing :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it can be frustrating as hell, but it's a hell of a lot more fun than doing it alone. And, as I said, I'll take what I can get. lol

      Delete