Monday, June 29, 2015

Blue Collar Bondage: Part 2: Chains


I stumbled through the door behind him, close on his heels. The curtain fell back into place, brushing against me as we spilled into the dungeon. The floor tiles, patterned to look like stones were cold against my feet. He dragged me past the homemade whipping table and padded leather spanking bench to an armoire resting against the far wall. He threw open the doors with his free hand.

"Hands out," he ordered, pulling something metallic from the cabinet.

I crossed them over my chest defiantly, earning myself a good shake from the hand fisted in my hair. Slowly, I reached out both arms. Duke released my hair the snatch up my forearm in steely grip and snapped a wide black iron manacle onto one wrist and then the other. A fat heavy chain ran between them. My arms dropped from the weight, the metal cool against my skin. I shivered, enjoying the feel of them against my sensitive wrists, turning them this way and that to feel it slide around.

Duke caught up the chain and dragged me to the open space in the floor. He lifted the chain, pulling me up onto my toes to hang the chain on a hook hanging from the ceiling. The chain slid into the place, letting me fall back onto my heels, my arms stretched high above my head.

Duke smiled down at me, giving my cheek a quick pop. "No more running, Rabbit."

I looked up at the hook. It was positioned at the perfect height that I could stand flat-footed for comfort but had no chance of getting the chain off without help. I jingled the chains anyway as he moved back toward the armoire and began sorting through it, pulling things out. He came back into view, pushing a waist-high dolly cart laden with items. A few coils of chain, a narrow leather collar fitted with o-rings at the four compass points, and a series of anal plugs ranging in size. He chose the collar first, buckling it snugly around my throat to prevent it from slipping.

Once finished, he stepped back and gave me a once over.  He reached up an spun me to face away from him and swept my hair up, twisting it messily and clipping it into place at the back of my head. I shivered as he ran a hand down my back to settle on my hip.

"Let me tell you what you've won, darlin'." His hand fell away for a minute or so to return on the opposite hip as he leaned in and nipped my ear. "First," he growled, "I'm gonna whip your ass. And then I'm gonna fuck it."

At the last word he pushed a slick plug into my ass. I gasped at the cool hardness of the glass as it filled me. A small invasion. I shuddered, thinking of the largest one that still sat on the table waiting for its turn.

He spun me back around and took up one of the coils of chain. He hooked one end to the collar like a leash. I was confused for a brief moment until he looped it between my legs, stepping behind me. It slid easily between the lips of my sex as he pulled it tight. I shuddered again as it rubbed against my clit and the plug filling my ass. He attached the other end to the back of the collar. Every small movement sent new waves of pressure rolling through my body. I let out a small whimper.

"Mmmm. I love that sound," he said, attaching another chain to one running between my breasts. He ran it underneath the right breast and crossed it behind my back to attach it to the left ring on the collar and did the same to the other side. The metal bit into my skin as it lifted the modest weight of my breasts, presenting them for his touch. He caught one up and drew my nipple between his lips, sucking it to a hard point. I arched toward him with a small gasp, whining again as the chain between
my legs bit into me. He chuckled and I felt a pinch as he adorned the little bead of flesh he'd just awoken with a black and silver clamp. He swirled his tongue around the other before giving it a quick suck and adding the other clamp. He clipped the tail of the Y-style chain on the clamps to the center chain, far enough down that any struggles would pull on the clamps and add more pressure to my clit.

"Fuck," I managed to breath out, chest heaving.

He tugged gently on the nipple chain. "Oh, we're just getting started."


4 comments:

  1. I love this and can't wait to hear more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there will be more. Duke is based on Daddy, so I have a lot of fantasies to work with. XD

      Delete
  2. I am a dripping mess!!! Gaaaaaaah!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the next part :)

    ReplyDelete