Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Beauteous Beast

During my adventures after work today, I stumbled across the most wondrous thing. A hairbrush. A paddle hairbrush. Bedecked with a scene from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I thought it quite fitting given that Soul of the Gray is a perversion of that fairy tale, and Part 2 even has a hairbrush spanking scene. So, I present the newest addition to my toy bag, a most beauteous beast. 

I will likely regret this decision at a later date. Or, my ass will, at any rate. 



For those interested you can purchase this brush from Hot Topic. They do have international shipping. 


Sinful Sunday

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful addition to the toy bag :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I need a velvet bag to protect it. :D

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Good luck with that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just beautiful, although your ass may not think so on the receiving end!

    Velvet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not fond of paddles, but I am known for my habit of buying toys I don't like because they look interesting.

      Delete
  4. That looks like it will deliver a wallop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm picturing this going down: "Sorry, Daddy, you can't hit very hard with this one. It might break, and it's way too pretty to break." XD

      Delete
    2. LOL I have tried that reasoning. Doesn't work! Then he's like "Your naughty butt broke my toy"! It is a silly banter but we enjoy it.

      Delete
  5. I hate the hairbrush but even I could be tempted to buy that lovely looking thing

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much for paddles, but I can't help myself when they slap art on it. Nostalgic art.

      I am a girl and easily lured by shiny and/or pretty things. -.-'

      Delete
  6. Oh! Very pretty! At first I was reminded of stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's designed that way. The opening scenes in Beauty and the Beast and the final image were done in a stained glass style. I think it makes it prettier.

      Delete
  7. Very pretty! Love your pillow as well! - MariaSibylla

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty thing to be paddled by

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have purchased it too. It definitely should be used for purposes other than brushing hair.

    ReplyDelete