Friday, May 1, 2015

"Quiet Time"

I can't say that I've ever felt unsure about this relationship until now.

Even when his crazy ex stole his phone and tried to harass me and I could feel my heart rate going up again and that strange pit of fear appeared in my stomach. I pulled through and wrote it off like I always have. I have my blinders on when it comes to my men. I always have.

But this time. I don't know.

Another kid. A kid that shouldn't have been able to be conceived.

Attached forever to a woman who would make his life a living hell and mine too if she knew who I was beyond the simple name of Rabbit.

He asked for quiet time. He's confused, overwhelmed, upset. Understandably so.

I'm less upset than I thought I'd be. Mostly I'm worried.

"I need some quiet time, Rabbit."

How long will the silence last? Will he still want me when it ends?


2 comments:

  1. Just give him time. Be optimistic. Be supportive. I'm sure this is not the situation he would want to be in. You have an enormous support system. IF anything happens we're here for you. Let me know if you need to vent. I'm always here for you.

    = ' . ' =

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works out fine!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete