Tuesday, May 12, 2015

33 Confessions

My horde of kittens. Fear my fluffy
minions!
  1. I am not a confident person. I'm confident in very particular skill sets, but not overall.
  2. I love very deeply.
  3. I could forgive a man I loved almost anything.
  4. I'm far too honest most of the time.
  5. I don't like crying in front of people.
  6. I feel awkward when people cry in front of me.
  7. I'm not a very independent woman and I'm not afraid to admit it. I would rather have a partner than not.
  8. I'm clingy and I don't have a problem with it. I enjoy being with my partner or talking to my partner a lot. However, I try not to be irritating.
  9. Sometimes I wonder if I was a virgin for so long because I never had any offers.
  10. Sometimes I wonder if I'm modest only because I think people won't like my body.
  11. I have very specific wants about kink, but I could probably compromise a lot for the right man.
  12. I want to lose weight, but I don't want to be thin.
  13. I want a man who will physically fight with me because I think it's hot. I would be ecstatic if he could/would teach me how to do it better as well.
  14. I sometimes feel like a hypocrite because I'm overweight, but I'm not really attracted to overweight men.
    Honeysuckle from
    the vacant house
    next door. 
  15. I used to ignore men on dating sites who send me messages in text speak.
  16. I find small talk boring and unnecessary. I'd rather talk about something completely off the wall than answer "What's up?"
  17. I'm starting to think "how are you" is the worst pick up line ever. You can't get to know someone with that question because, statistically, they will always say "fine."
  18. I hate playing 20 questions. It's a really awkward way to have a conversation.
  19. I'm jealous of all of my friends who have big boobs.
  20. I'm more willing to clean other people's houses than my own.
  21. I'm one of the pickiest eaters you'll meet. I don't often eat at other people's homes because I don't want to insult them by not eating their food.
  22. I’m Obsessive-Compulsive and food is one of my triggers. Humiliation is my primary trigger, whether perceived or real.
  23. I have a "slave book" in which I keep pertinent lists, like rules, limits, random facts about Daddy, because one of my compulsions is checking and I like reference material. 
  24. Other people do not register to me on a sexual level if I am in a committed relationship. Few do so even when I'm not.
  25. I like nipples and it makes me sad if my partner won't let me suck on his.
  26. I would rather watch someone else play video games than watch TV.
  27. I'm a fairly decent service top and I could easily teach a newbie dom do a lot of things.
  28. Topping is one of the few things I'm actually good at teaching someone to do. Otherwise I'm more of a "You either get it or you don't" sort of person.
  29. I forget things I think are irrelevant, but I remember the strangest minute details about things I'm interested in.
  30. I've been told I'm a good singer, and I'm inclined to agree. I don't ever perform partly because I don't think I could sing to an instrumental track and not fuck up the timing, and partly because I have terrible stage fright.
    Roses from the vacant house across the
    street. 
  31. I will go to the movies by myself when I want to see something or if I’m embarrassed about wanting to see it.
  32. I am terrible at flirting. I generally have to be beat over the head with it to recognize it. Yet, strangely enough I can write it fairly well.
  33. Oh, and I have weird fondness for songs that sound a little stalker-y. 




Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

6 comments:

  1. Pretty good list of things about you. It really gives some good insight to how you view yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and enjoying what i have read, i have just read briefly through some of the post mentioned in your slave mythology section....omg loved the one about punishments..gave me a chuckle..in a yes yes yes! way.

    So much so that its given me inspiration for a post...would you mind if i quoted from that post..and linking to your blog?

    No problems if you would i rather i didnt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, go ahead! I'm always up for new traffic sources. lol

      Delete
  3. Did you find it easy to make the list? It's very impressive, very honest and I love learning more about you :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A portion of it I made a long time ago. I updated it, cut stuff that no longer applied, and added some new things to it. Much of it is just realizations I've had about my behavior and attitudes. Once I realized I had OCD, a lot of shit I did started to make more sense.

      Delete