Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kink of the Week: A Lifetime Leather Love Affair

I think one of my earliest fetishes was punishment, spanking in particular. I was never punished as a child, but I remember trolling the school library for books with spanking scenes in them. The historical ones were the most likely culprits. I remember borrowing Time for Andrew: A Ghost Story multiple times because of the two spanking scenes in it. Belt spanking scenes, to be exact.



While I was never hit with one as a kid (my brother got all the ass bustings), I've always had a distinct fascination with belts. I've never been much satisfied with spanking on its own. I very much prefer that it be couched with in the context of punishment, which is why I enjoy brat play so much. I like to think there's a reason behind the act, a reason to be afraid, something to give you that tickle in the belly that tends to travel to other places.

The two most compelling images that bring such a feeling to mind is otk spanking and belt spanking. I'm not sure why. There are a plethora of implements used for that kind of thing. Paddles are popular, but they don't create quite the same feeling for me as those two. I mean, gah, just the thought of Daddy drawing his belt just gives me all sorts of squishy feelings. The image is a damn powerful one and the threat of it is delicious.

I think part of it is the element of inherent power in it. The entirety of the act is coming from him. There's none of that "go cut me a switch" or "go get me the paddle" like in many punishment scenarios. Well, he could tell me to go get the belt, but this is my fantasy so we're going to pretend that doesn't happen. :P


I've also always been a fan of authoritarian relationships. I have gravitated toward, or somehow ended up with daddy-type doms. Well, Daddy is more of a daddy type dom. My first dom just liked to be called Daddy. I don't consider myself a little or particularly a babygirl, I'm a pet, but there's something about the paternal-type role that speaks to me. If you ever got a hold of my early fiction from my tween years and up, this becomes painfully obvious. Mother figures were largely absent in those pieces, and fathers were often strict disciplinarians. My actual father is rather laid-back creature with an almost nonexistent temper and the patience of Job, so who knows where I picked up that particular quirk?

Belts have surprisingly become my favorite toy despite the fact that I really haven't had a great deal of experience with it. I was never punished with one as a child. My first dom didn't play with me much, but the belt was one of the first things we did mess with. I've never had a play partner use a belt on me, and Daddy and I haven't been able to play in the flesh yet, so I really haven't felt it a lot.

And yet...

It's the implement I fantasize the most about. It's the one thing I can't walk past in a store without thinking dirty thoughts. It's the epitome of corporal punishment to me.

Except, I like belts and hate paddles, so which one do you think he's gonna use for actual punishment?



1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I have been known to get distracted by belts in the store and you are absolutely right about the connection between loving belts and loving authoritarian relationships. I am exactly the same

    mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete