Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The New BDSM Quiz and My Results (UPDATE: 1/30/15)

So, we all know that old BDSM quiz floating around. Welp, there's a new one out and it has more categories! I'm a bit of a quiz whore, so here are my results. I'm working on some more meaty posts to go up soon. Sorry for the holiday break. I've acquired more belly dance material and have been lately reading about harems, so expect some more posts about dance and odalisques. I'm a bit of a nerd.

Now, take the new test and post your results in the comments! I haz a curious.

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==

  • 89% Slave 
  • 88% Masochist 
  • 88% Submissive 
  • 77% Bondage receiver 
  • 55% Fetishist 
  • 55% Experimentalist 
  • 40% Pervert 
  • 34% Degradation receiver 
  • 15% Vanilla 
  • 11% All-rounder 
  • 10% Bondage giver 
  • 2% Sadist 
  • 0% Degradation giver 
  • 0% Dominant 
  • 0% Master/Mistress 
  • 0% Multiplayer 
  • 0% Switch 

See my results online at Test Results

UPDATE: Welp, they changed the quiz since I took it, adding more labels to the picture, so I retook it and ended up with this: 


  • 93% Submissive
  • 88% Experimentalist
  • 87% Primal (Prey)
  • 79% Slave
  • 75% Bondage Receiver
  • 72% Brat
  • 67% Primal (Predator)
  • 66% Masochist
  • 59% Girl/Boy
  • 16% Degradation Receiver
  • 16% Vanilla
  • 13% Switch
  • 7% All-Rounder
  • 4% Bondage Giver
  • 4% Pervert
  • 0% Brat Tamer
  • 0% Daddy/Mommy
  • 0% Degradation Giver
  • 0% Dominant
  • 0% Exhibitionist
  • 0% Master/Mistress
  • 0% Non-monogamist
  • 0% Sadist
  • 0% Voyeur

No comments:

Post a Comment