Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wicked Wednesday: Talk Dirty To Me (A Poem)

Talk dirty to me.
Wait. Don't.
Talk flirty to me.
Just enough to tantalize,
Make me fantasize,
and realize
There's more than just
That
Between us.

Talk nerdy to me.
Prove there's a brain
Somewhere in that mane
Not just below decks
where everything is
fuck
suck
cock
knock...ers...
And all that shit
you think
is sex.

I am
a product of
a place and time
far back and away
in books of love
where the harsh
stocatto
sounds
of what is now called
sex
gave way to more
articulate
ardor.

Talk wordy to me.
Give me more
Than the crass love
You learned from por...
nography
pondered late at night
by the glow of pixel light
to the sounds
few women have ever made
in their life.

So, talk dirty to me.

Oh?
You want to jizz all over my face?

Y...y...yeah...
Just shut up.




Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

6 comments:

  1. That is a lovely poem! I like the different rhythms in it :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of those things that sounds better to me out loud, but I've never been much of a slam poet. Or a poet really. I'm a prose whore. lol

      Delete
  2. Has a nice rhythm and pace to it....I really liked the visual imagery of these lines "Talk nerdy to me.
    Prove there's a brain
    Somewhere in that mane"

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually feel like it should be longer, but I ran out of appropriate words that rhyme with dirty. XD. I may play with it some more. I find free verse to be easier to write, but my poetry professor was a new formalist poet, so he concentrated more on meter and rhyme. I like to squish rhymes into free verse.

      Because, really, iambic pentameter is a bitch.

      Delete
  3. That was fantastic. Simply wonderful :)

    Particularly liked:

    You learned from por...
    nography
    pondered late at night
    by the glow of pixel light
    to the sounds
    few women have ever made
    in their life.


    Brilliant!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poetry, when I write, is free form - I don't like to conform to what should be but I like to allow it to flow whereever it goes.

    This piece is just that, it takes you on it's own journey and you follow.

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete